Where to Get Death Certificates?

Where to Get Death Certificates?

Ritchay Funeral Home can also assist you in obtaining a death certificate if you are unable to go to the register of deeds.

Depending on the year of the deceased’s passing, it is possible to obtain death certificates from the Wood County Register of Deeds Office for deaths that may have occurred in other counties.

Contact Information:
Wood County Register of Deeds
400 Market St,
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
Phone: (715) 421-8450

Proudly serving the communities of

Wisconsin Rapids, Nekoosa, Port Edwards, Town of Rome, Vesper, Grand Rapids, Rudolph, Sigel, Plover, Stevens Point and other surrounding areas.

Phone: (715) 423-1414
1950 12th Street South
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495-0847

Phone: (715) 886-3161
615 1st Street
Nekoosa, WI 54457

© Ritchay Funeral Home
Funeral Home Website Design By Frazer Consultants & TA

Privacy Policy & Terms of Use | Accessibility